As part of the new website we launched in April of this year, this blog is intended to support DEMDACO retailers with value-added resources. Welcome to our first post where we’ll share some of the ideas for content we’ve got in store for you.
I addition to the many resources, product stories, retailer profiles, and merchandising tips we’ll share here, we hope you’ve also had a chance to explore the new DEMDACO.com. Here are some of the new features included on the revamped website:
- A better overall user experience, including enhanced functionality for wholesale buyers
- More in-depth and engaging product storytelling for you to share with customers
- Improved navigations to make locating products and specials more convenient
- Enhanced product information, artist profiles, and stories behind product development
- Fully-responsive website design features to improve your capabilities for conducting business on mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets
- A portal accessible only to retailers which includes a dashboard of account management options such as information about invoices and payment history, order history, quick access to customer care, and the ability to check on-hold product status.
Our web development and digital marketing teams continue to work on providing new features, and soon we’ll also offer a “store finder” feature and new ways for you to engage with our sales team and customer care.
We hope you’re getting acquainted with the new site and understand that it’s part of a strategy to bolster our wholesale business to make it easier and more efficient for you to continue selling DEMDACO products.
As for this new blog, please let us know if you have new ideas for future blog posts or other ways that we can provide valuable information to support your efforts.